OUT OF YOUR
MIND...AND INTO THE MARKETPLACETM
How Can We Help You Learn About Doing Business?
Business Plan Consulting Services:
If you would like to read our Company Profile, Click Here.
Seminars & Workshops
specialty is business planning. We develop and present professional business
workshops for universities and colleges, civic
organizations, corporations, trade associations, and business oriented
conferences. We believe that you are the expert in your industry. Our job is
to educate you in the "business of doing business."
1. Be Your Own Boss: Steps to Small Business Start-Up
2. Keeping the Books: The Secret to Growth & Profit
3. Marketing: Developing and Implementing a Winning Marketing Strategy
· Market Analysis
· Developing a Marketing Strategy
° Sales and Distribution
° Packaging, Pricing, and Branding
° Database Marketing
° Sales Strategies and Sales Incentives
° Advertising, Public Relations, and Networking
· Customer Service
· Implementation of Marketing Strategy
· Assessing Marketing Effectiveness
4. Is Your Business Viable?: Pricing/Costing Your Product or Service
· Definition of Business Viability
· How a Product or Service is Priced
· Researching the Market to Determine "Price Ceiling"
· Looking Realistically at Costs - "Price Floor"
· Understanding the Importance of Cash Flow
· Determining Viability through use of Formulas
· Adjusting of Components to Create Viability
5. Propelling Your Company Into the Future: Write a Winning Business Plan
· Why do you need a Business Plan?
· What Lenders and Investors Look For
· Developing an Exit Strategy
· Executive Summary
· Part I - Organizational Plan
· Part II - Marketing Plan
· Part III - Financial Documents
· Supporting Documents
· Keeping Your Plan Up-to-Date
· Presenting Your Plan
6. Business Planning Through Technology:
· Marketing and Financial Research via Internet hot links
· Learning to use the software
· Developing of your marketing plan
· Developing your financial plan with pre-formatted, pre-formulated, and linked (integrated) financial statements
· Planning your financing with Amortizing software
· Preparing to present your plan to a lender or investor
· Includes one-on-one guidance by business planning experts
· Pre-requisite: Basic computer literacy
We know that your time is your most valuable
commodity. Our books and our business planning software are different from
others on the market today in that the information is step-by-step, concise,
and easy to understand. We write in a textbook teaching format so that
you do not have to wade through volumes of extraneous material to get to the
needed information. All of our books are complete with index and
comprehensive resource sections. The books are currently in libraries
Business Plan Software
Our company's primary focus is on business planning. Based on our best selling book, Anatomy of a Business Plan, Automate Your Business Plan for Windows® XP, Vista, or Windows® 7 or 8, is a stand-alone business planning software, complete with full powered word processor and spreadsheet program, for IBM PC or compatibles. It requires no specialized computer background and will enable you to quickly and effectively produce a professional quality business plan. Features include: master plan building, file portability with Word and Excel, formatted and formulated integrated (linked) financial spreadsheets that are completely customized for your business, an interactive research web page with "hot links" to sites where you can get marketing and financial information, a loan amortizing program for projecting principal and interest payments, capability to print your plan to a PDF file, the development of a PowerPoint presentation, and portability of your plan project between main and laptop computers. To complement our Spanish language edition of Anatomy of a Business Plan (Anatomía de un Plan de Negocio), we have also developed a full set of customizable financial spreadsheets that have been translated into Spanish. For Mac users, our software application will now run on their computers using Mac's Boot Camp application with Windows installed.
Business Plan Consulting Services
We can provide you with complete business planning services. If you choose not to write your own plan, we can write it for you. However, we prefer to work with you in the development of your plan. You are the industry expert. We are the business planning experts. Together, we can create a plan for you that will serve as a guide for the life as your business and one that will also put you in the driver's seat when it comes time to go to a lender or investor.
Our specialty is in strong financial planning and financial statement analysis. It has been our experience that the development of a financial plan is the most difficult part of the planning process for most small business owners. Preparing your financial documents is actually a very logical process...and we can safely walk you through that process and help you create a credible and defensible plan for your company. When we have finished working together, you will not only have a great plan......you will have completed an educational experience that will serve you well as your business continues to move forward.
How do we charge??? You will be billed an hourly fee. The more work you do, the less we will have to do. Most of our customers require from 6-10 hours of our services. The idea is that we will be there for you when you need us. Note: We cannot give you an estimate until we have personally discussed your needs and the scope of your business. Call us for more information at 714-544-0248.
We can work with you either locally or through electronic communication. We will hold your hand through the entire business planning process. We will provide you with materials and resources, get you started, examine your plan at intervals, tell you what you need to do next, and continue the process until you have completed a plan that will work for your company.
OF YOUR MIND...AND INTO THE MARKETPLACETM
Tel: 714-544-0248 (CA)
or 469-223-4474 (TX) Fax: 714-730-1414
Copyright © 1996-2015 Linda Pinson - All rights reserved